Leading Environmental Solutions Ltd
CCTV Inspection and Surveying Services, Drain Lining (CIPP), Drainage Maintenance and Inspection, Drainage Repair / 80 views
Our aim is to provide a friendly service to the community in a proactive way using Technology, Industry knowledge and Innovation
The business is aimed to provide a great customer experience in one of the most challenging areas of reactive and proactive maintenance. To do this we require a proactive approach using technology and innovation. By ensuring we address the issue in the first instance and then completing a proactive consultation with the customer ensures the client is aware of what caused the issue, how we can stop it in the future and if anything further will contribute to the fault reoccurring.
Repair and replace
When a damaged drain has been identified, as needed and with the use of our CCTV service, an in-situ repair can be carried out by using insurance recommended drain liners that carry a 25 year guarantee.
Unfortunately, there are times where a section of pipe is too damaged to be repaired and needs intrusive works to replace the service. In line with our track, trace and map service the intrusive works are carried out with safety and precision for a speedy effective resolve.
A CCTV survey is predominantly used to investigate ongoing drainage issues. The service can be used to carry out a visual inspection or a detailed report for further repair works.
Underground drainage can become damaged from tree roots, subsidence, heavy vehicle traffic and incorrect installation. Most of which can be easily repaired if found sooner with the cost of repair often cheaper with less disruption to services.
A tanker can be used for the safe emptying and cleaning of septic tanks, cesspits, gullies and larger chambers of both foul and surface water. Under Government legislation and in-line with the Environmental agencies waste carriers’ licence, Leading Environmental solutions ensure all waste is disposed of by the recognized, recommended and recorded methods.
“The environment is everyone’s responsibility and future”.
Grease (Fog) management
Despite every best effort (FOG) waste continues to cause problems within the drainage system, however a well-designed and maintained FOG management system greatly reduces the risk and consequence of a blockage. Regular emptying and cleaning of both the trap and associated pipe work with jetting gives great peace of mind against blockages moving forward.
High pressure water jetting is the most common and recommended means of cleaning and clearing drains and other surfaces both internal and external.
By using a wide variety of fittings with precise application, high pressure water will clear most blocked drains and break up the cause of the problem including:
• Fully cleans pipework to prevent costly blockages
• Cleans fat and grease traps
• Cleans ventilation and ducting
• Easily removes graffiti, chewing gum and grime
• Washes down septic tanks and chambers
• Cleans and restores brick and stone faces
Track trace and map
By using the latest non-intrusive sonar equipment, our specialist engineer can plot the location, size and depth of your drainage and other main services to help deliver your construction project.
Electro mechanical machining
Electromechanical machines are widely used across the drainage industry where access is restricted or health and safety needs dictate. By using different sized machines and a variety of attachments this method of working is equally as effective as water jetting in clearing and cleaning drainage.
With the correct application this work method can be used on sinks, showers, baths, stack pipes as well as underground drainage.
Thermal Imaging Cameras
Thermal Imaging devices are used to trace the path of hot and cold pipework under floors and behind walls. Thermal Imaging is normally used at the start of the Trace as the engineer maps out the hidden pipework in your home.
Acoustic Listening Devices
Acoustic Listening Devices are used to listen for the sound of water or gas escaping from pipework up to 3 meters below the surface. They are used to pinpoint the exact location of a leak under an internal floor or external surface.
CCTV can be used to look for water leaks inside walls, under cupboards, floorboards and anywhere where a physical inspection is required but it not possible. Snake Cameras are used in the latter stages of a leak detection, to confirm the water leak is where suspected before access is made.
Before tracer gases can be used, the suspected pipework needs to be completely emptied of water. The tracer gases are completely safe and nontoxic, compromising of 95% Nitrogen & 5% Hydrogen. These gases escape the pipework at the location of the leak, rising to the surface through almost all materials before being located by our sniffing devices.
As a landlord of a domestic or commercial property, it is your legal obligation to have all gas appliances regularly inspected and safety tested by a Gas Safe registered engineer. • Your annual safety check will be performed in-line with the very latest safety regulations, by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. • Our team will safely check all applicable gas appliances and units throughout the property and provide you with the relevant inspection certificates.
Our gas safety inspections will include:
- Checking that all gas appliances are correctly connected to the mains gas supply (appliances include gas cookers, ovens, hobs, gas boilers, gas fires etc.)
- Checking the pressure level of the gas against manufacturer instructions
- Testing flue flow performance
- Ensuring that safety devices are in operation, are fully functional, and have not expired
- Once we’ve checked all gas appliances and they all pass, we’ll complete all the relevant paperwork and provide you with a landlord certificate.
- Alternatively, if there’s any remedial work that needs to be carried out at another time, we’ll arrange a suitable time to come back and carry out the repairs.
- In our bid to ensure that you are fulfilling your obligations as a landlord and to provide you with peace of mind, we will provide you with an electronic PDF certificate at the end of every inspection.
- If we notice any defects or safety concerns, we will offer you impartial advice on the best way to remedy the problem. If you choose us to complete these works, we can give you a no obligation quote so that all expenses are clear to you before the work gets started.
Small building works
Manhole and manhole cover replacements
Similar to drain line collapses or damage we are able to provide a solution to replace the cover, frame and chamber as required and if internal to the site, the repair of the tiled or wooden flooring.
Drain lining and patch repairs
Drain lining or Patch liners can be used to repair drain line defects within a certain section of sewer or drainage system. Generally liners are used when there is a particular isolated issue or there are multiple issues within a shorter section area of pipe work.
- Listing ID: 4386
- City, Town or Borough covered: Essex, Standted, Oxford, Greater London, Cambridge, Peterborough, Colchester, Reading
- County/Counties covered: East Anglia
- Country covered: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland, United Kingdom, Great Britain